Cips

Re: Cips

StroudieGlaws 11 Nov 2019 12:52 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:He was in the audience of the Celebrity X Factor show. Not news.

Not news just very poor entertainment taste perhaps (:
StroudieGlaws
On the board

Longwayhome 11 Nov 2019 13:19 pm said..

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! :)
Longwayhome
Vice-Captain

TOBIAS 11 Nov 2019 16:20 pm said..

When I say nip in the bud I was merely conveying that all sorts of rmours may be started as if he did leave early (esp with his lack of form) and that certain members or indeed non members may start any form of witchhunt and a comment along the lines of `no [problem` from the club may avoid any nastiness
TOBIAS
Hero in the making

DieTrying 11 Nov 2019 16:23 pm said..

Longwayhome wrote:I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! :)

James Haskell will be on that one apparently. :D
DieTrying

JamesK 11 Nov 2019 21:38 pm said..

TOBIAS wrote:When I say nip in the bud I was merely conveying that all sorts of rmours may be started as if he did leave early (esp with his lack of form) and that certain members or indeed non members may start any form of witchhunt and a comment along the lines of `no [problem` from the club may avoid any nastiness

A quote from the club about this would only stoke the silly rumours. It’s best ignored.
JamesK
Vice-Captain

RTS2 12 Nov 2019 10:16 am said..

Celebrity or not I think we need a back up and quality. IF ( and lets not even go there ) Cips were injured this season...……..

Yes we know Billy can sit in that berth ;and we know all about Lloyd Evans....but IF ….seriously.

There are some top quality 10's in this league and some sides have two. We don't .

Simple !!!
RTS2
Hall of Famer

CMGC 12 Nov 2019 10:59 am said..

I thought Owen Williams was likeley to be fit again in Nov ? Any news on him?
CMGC

Hovis 12 Nov 2019 12:08 pm said..

CMGC wrote:I thought Owen Williams was likeley to be fit again in Nov ? Any news on him?

He's been included in the Euro squad along with Henry Trinder, James Hanson & Willie Heinz from our injured list so can't be far off a return.
Hovis
Vice-Captain

steckers 12 Nov 2019 12:11 pm said..

We do have 2 10s - but one is injured.

I'd like to see Lloyd Evans given some game time soon.
steckers
Hall of Famer

West Oxon Glaws 12 Nov 2019 12:49 pm said..

RTS2 wrote:Celebrity or not I think we need a back up and quality. IF ( and lets not even go there ) Cips were injured this season...……..

Yes we know Billy can sit in that berth ;and we know all about Lloyd Evans....but IF ….seriously.

There are some top quality 10's in this league and some sides have two. We don't .

Simple !!!

Any investment opportunities in South Wales to entice anyone Andy? :D
West Oxon Glaws
Senior squad member
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby