Saracens OGT

Saracens OGT

shedwebber 09 Nov 2019 09:15 am said..

Give it heaps and grind out a win with hopefully no injuries; hopefully our disgust at the off the field practices can be vented in the game. Saracens will chuck everything at us for a win and I hope that we turn up with the right mindset after Leicester.
Éire go Brách!
shedwebber
Hero in the making

Re: Saracens OGT

Beddis 09 Nov 2019 09:18 am said..

Just win!!!!!
Posts: 4075  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

madders 09 Nov 2019 09:23 am said..

+1
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

shedwebadmin 09 Nov 2019 09:48 am said..

It could be quite a charged affair today, on and off the field, so let’s keep it classy, everyone. Show your colours, say your piece, never take a step back, but don’t rise to the bait. Lots of eyes are on today’s proceedings, let’s keep our eyes on the prize, and let’s get the win. No better statement than that, imo
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
shedwebadmin
Site Admin

Glosloneranger 09 Nov 2019 09:56 am said..

shedwebadmin wrote:It could be quite a charged affair today, on and off the field, so let’s keep it classy, everyone. Show your colours, say your piece, never take a step back, but don’t rise to the bait. Lots of eyes are on today’s proceedings, let’s keep our eyes on the prize, and let’s get the win. No better statement than that, imo

[insert clap emoji]. Couldn’t agree more, well said.
Glosloneranger
Senior squad member

MattChelt 09 Nov 2019 09:59 am said..

Indeed. Let's make sure the gathered press are only reporting on the game and the continued Sarries off-pitch dramas. Let's not provide them with any other fodder for the back (or other) pages tomorrow morning.

I'll be there, cheering on Glaws, and showing my displeasure towards Sarries / Nigel Wray. I don't usually wear a cap to games, but I just might today...
MattChelt
Vice-Captain

Tumpy+1 09 Nov 2019 10:35 am said..

I’m gutted that I am up in Elgin today and not on the Tump. Wish all supporters a great day and hope you witness a great win for Glos.
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

TP17 09 Nov 2019 10:42 am said..

I cannot wait to get to the ground, I’m climbing the walls this morning. Come on Glaws, lets send a real message on and off the pitch.
TP17
Hall of Famer

Porky 09 Nov 2019 11:55 am said..

The Sarries fans deserve our respect and welcome. Do not be rude or offensive to any of them as they are hurting enough. We are bigger than giving cheap abuse, surely.
Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted.
Porky
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 09 Nov 2019 11:57 am said..

Porky wrote:The Sarries fans deserve our respect and welcome. Do not be rude or offensive to any of them as they are hurting enough. We are bigger than giving cheap abuse, surely.

Nice thoughts but can't see it happening.
DieTrying
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby