Saturday

Re: Saturday

Ken Burney 07 Nov 2019 08:42 am said..

We would need to play better than we did against Wasps to get a win. We blew hot and cold on that day.
Ken Burney
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 07 Nov 2019 08:55 am said..

Ken Burney wrote:We would need to play better than we did against Wasps to get a win. We blew hot and cold on that day.

Nail on the head...in all three matches we have been very 'fragile'
-too many unforced errors
-too many bad decisions

weather forecast for Saturday is rubbish again....so watch out for another kicking game.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

foresterinyorks 07 Nov 2019 09:07 am said..

"weather forecast for Saturday is rubbish again....so watch out for another kicking game"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2648404
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

Theotherjonny 07 Nov 2019 10:07 am said..

TOBIAS wrote:Let s just not get our balls out this will be a very difficult encounter

Phrasing :lol:
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Posts: 283  Location: Malvern Wells (most evenings and weekends) Cheltenham (office hours) Kingsholm (home fixtures)
Theotherjonny
Vice-Captain

Phill 07 Nov 2019 10:27 am said..

Well I for one am definitely NOT going. I'm voting with my feet and not giving Sorries the pleasure of having me as a rugby supporter :evil: :evil: :evil:

And this has nothing to do with a previously arranged engagement, honest. :x
Phill
Vice-Captain

Steve M 07 Nov 2019 10:32 am said..

Theotherjonny wrote:
TOBIAS wrote:Let s just not get our balls out this will be a very difficult encounter

Was at a Wednesday night match in mid-winter many years ago when Steve Mills, stood waiting to take a line-out in front of the shed, complained "all the f'n balls are soft" to which some wag shouted back, "so are mine Steve, it must be the weather" :lol:
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 07 Nov 2019 10:35 am said..

I obviously want us to win on Saturday but at the end of the day the result of one game is insignificant in comparison. Steve Diamond hit the nail on the head when he said the sustainability of the Premiership is at stake here. If Wray is allowed to continue the game will potentially bankrupt itself.

GS your comment about him being a nice person is the daftest thing I’ve ever seen you post.
Lebowski
Dude

Biffo 07 Nov 2019 12:04 pm said..

Phill wrote:Well I for one am definitely NOT going. I'm voting with my feet and not giving Sorries the pleasure of having me as a rugby supporter :evil: :evil: :evil:

And this has nothing to do with a previously arranged engagement, honest. :x
You should make every effort to go. Glaws will need all the support we can muster.
Biffo
On the board

Oxford Glaws 07 Nov 2019 12:52 pm said..

Steve M wrote:
Theotherjonny wrote:

Was at a Wednesday night match in mid-winter many years ago when Steve Mills, stood waiting to take a line-out in front of the shed, complained "all the f'n balls are soft" to which some wag shouted back, "so are mine Steve, it must be the weather" :lol:

Confirms my view that Shed people are genetically different to the rest of us.
www.fumblings.net
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

TP17 08 Nov 2019 07:34 am said..

Got to say I’m nervous for this one. Sarries will be hurting and will certainly come out to prove a point on the pitch. It will be a bit embarrassing if we lose after all the banter on social media and in forums. The attendance will be big and the game is on BT Sport. We will likely have most of the rugby world supporting us tomorrow. But, I am very excited for what should be a huge game and a phenomenal atmosphere.

I do hope that the line isn’t crossed by any Gloucester fans and we remain respectful to any Saracens supporters. From what I have read, they are largely considering not travelling out of fear of abuse which I think is quite sad. I for one will be showing my anger and frustration tomorrow and won’t be silent. But that is towards the Saracens board, staff and players and not to their fans.

I watched last season’s game back and the partnership of Slater and Mostert was influential. I’m slightly worried that neither player will be on the pitch tomorrow.
TP17
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby