Saturday

Re: Saturday

covglaws 06 Nov 2019 21:15 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote: it's surprising how nice some people with poor reputations are.

I bet Fred West was always considered a good bloke while getting the beers in down the Prince Albert. :roll:
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1744  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

tigerchef 06 Nov 2019 21:20 pm said..

covglaws wrote:
Glen Sannox wrote: it's surprising how nice some people with poor reputations are.

I bet Fred West was always considered a good bloke while getting the beers in down the Prince Albert. :roll:

Are you saying that the Met should start digging under the new stand at Allianz Stadium?
tigerchef
Hall of Famer

covglaws 06 Nov 2019 21:24 pm said..

tigerchef wrote:
covglaws wrote:

Are you saying that the Met should start digging under the new stand at Allianz Stadium?

:lol:
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1744  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

TheOptimistSenior 06 Nov 2019 21:50 pm said..

Covglaws, brilliant!
But being a son of Much Marcle just over the border in Herefordshire, he may be more likely to have been charming everybody in the Slip Inn, before moving to the bright lights of Gloucester and charming many there.
DavidSillince, the slopes of Mayhill.
TheOptimistSenior
Hero in the making

Lurker 06 Nov 2019 22:07 pm said..

Not sure we should react in any way on Saturday as we have known they have been cheating for years so why react now? I do like the banner idea.
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Lurker
Hall of Famer

PeterD 06 Nov 2019 23:48 pm said..

Lets no forget this game is on TV, every time Sarries have the ball boo, everytime Glaws have the ball cheer, we have 10 other clubs behind us.
But in the spirit of rugby greet every Sarries fan who makes the trip to Kingsholm on Saturday with the utmost respect as they will be hurting much more than we are.
PeterD
Hall of Famer

Steve M 07 Nov 2019 01:56 am said..

People can propose any number of ways to approach the game Saturday but there's little point. I like the welcoming Sarries onto the pitch in silence but fat chance of that happening.

Think we all know that as soon as a Saracen player appears onto the pitch to warm up there will be boos and endless foul vitriol directed at each and every one of them. I suspect that this will continue throughout the game, especially if they dare score. Should the ref make a mistake he will be subject to something of the same.

I don't like it or agree with it but don't see any other outcome.

Try to be sociable to the individual fans who may come though. It would have been a tough call on them to make the journey any year but surely this year they need ones the size of a hot air balloon to front up.
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
Hall of Famer

colinboag 07 Nov 2019 05:28 am said..

What worries me much more than the crowd's reaction is that if we play like we did last Saturday, we'll get stuffed!
Cherchez la truffe
colinboag
Hall of Famer

Smudger 07 Nov 2019 07:15 am said..

Nail on head time GS
Smudger
Senior squad member

foresterinyorks 07 Nov 2019 08:23 am said..

Glen Sannox wrote:What worries me much more than the crowd's reaction is that if we play like we did last Saturday, we'll get stuffed!

And maybe, if we play like we did against Wasps, we will win??
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby