Saturday

Re: Saturday

Russglos 05 Nov 2019 16:48 pm said..

As I added above, it's not legal or procedural issues. Rather, it's that that Wray et al might throw their toys out of their prams and gut the league.
Russglos
Vice-Captain

Baz 05 Nov 2019 17:27 pm said..

Sadly I will be somewhere in the Atlantic on the way to Miami but I can hear “Same old Sarries....... Cheating the cap”

Simple but affective.
Baz
Hall of Famer

smithy 05 Nov 2019 17:35 pm said..

Maybe they should change their name to '' Salerysins''
smithy
Turns out for the A team

westglos 05 Nov 2019 17:44 pm said..

Grab all your Monopoly money and wave it in the air like Harry Enfield shouting "loads of money"....
westglos
Senior squad member

Jimbodini 05 Nov 2019 19:11 pm said..

The best thing we can do on Saturday, to saracens, is beat them.

Don’t start counting chickens or goading them before the game is over but give them the most hostile reception possible and get behind our boys like never before.

Saracens have cheated for years and have finally been outed and I can think of nothing better than a hostile kingsholm welcome and a big Gloucester win!
Jimbodini
Vice-Captain

Big Red 05 Nov 2019 19:13 pm said..

Jimbodini wrote:The best thing we can do on Saturday, to saracens, is beat them.

Don’t start counting chickens or goading them before the game is over but give them the most hostile reception possible and get behind our boys like never before.

Saracens have cheated for years and have finally been outed and I can think of nothing better than a hostile kingsholm welcome and a big Gloucester win!

This x 1000000!
Big Red
Hall of Famer

foresterinyorks 05 Nov 2019 19:30 pm said..

Jimbodini wrote:The best thing we can do on Saturday, to saracens, is beat them.

Exactly! Spot on!
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

Still Realistic 05 Nov 2019 19:31 pm said..

Can I suggest that every Sarries fan who still makes the trip to Castle Grim is greeted warmly and with a degree of sympathy. It will be incredibly hard for them but they will be supporting their team just as we would if the roles were reversed. Yes lets have some banter and lot's of money/cap related jokes and songs directed at Mr Wray, but at a supporter level it is a chance to show we are better than we are largely perceived by other fans!
Dons tin hat and ducks!
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Old Duffer 05 Nov 2019 19:39 pm said..

I agree with SR this isn't the fans fault nor arguably the players. I think for most people a higher salary and being successful would be attractive, it's Wray and Sarries management that are at fault.
Old Duffer
Senior squad member

Chalker 05 Nov 2019 19:47 pm said..

Still Realistic wrote:Can I suggest that every Sarries fan who still makes the trip to Castle Grim is greeted warmly and with a degree of sympathy. It will be incredibly hard for them but they will be supporting their team just as we would if the roles were reversed. Yes lets have some banter and lot's of money/cap related jokes and songs directed at Mr Wray, but at a supporter level it is a chance to show we are better than we are largely perceived by other fans!
Dons tin hat and ducks!

Well said SR.
Chalker
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby