Saturday

Saturday

Andy_M1 05 Nov 2019 13:26 pm said..

I really wish I could come this could be really funny................. Order today get it next day on Prime

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FN5YQWW? ... B07FN5YQWW
Andy_M1
Senior squad member

Re: Saturday

Castle Grim Reaper 05 Nov 2019 13:31 pm said..

I was thinking we should all wear caps, if nothing else it would get rid of the bobble hats ;)
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

MattChelt 05 Nov 2019 14:17 pm said..

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:I was thinking we should all wear caps, if nothing else it would get rid of the bobble hats ;)

Everybody wearing a cap - and taking it off and waving it in the air as Sarries take to the pitch - would be a nice welcome for them...
MattChelt
Vice-Captain

hairyglaws 05 Nov 2019 14:32 pm said..

Great idea
Should be dropped from the sky, a la ticker tape parade as they come out...

Feel a ballon moment comin on!!
hairyglaws
Hero in the making

Russglos 05 Nov 2019 15:33 pm said..

Sorry to be the downer on the board but perhaps any expressions of glee should be held back until we see the final outcome.
Russglos
Vice-Captain

Longshanks 05 Nov 2019 15:41 pm said..

Russglos wrote:Sorry to be the downer on the board but perhaps any expressions of glee should be held back until we see the final outcome.

The outcome is that Saracens cheated, what is being appealed against is the nature of their punishment. So I wouldn't expect much holding back, and rightly so.
Longshanks
Senior squad member

Russglos 05 Nov 2019 15:51 pm said..

Longshanks wrote:
Russglos wrote:Sorry to be the downer on the board but perhaps any expressions of glee should be held back until we see the final outcome.

The outcome is that Saracens cheated, what is being appealed against is the nature of their punishment. So I wouldn't expect much holding back, and rightly so.

Fair enough but I was thinking more about a group of rich owners coming together and deciding to up-sticks and forming a new European League and therefore, gutting the Premiership, rather than any legal or procedural ramifications. I should have been clearer.
Rich men, who are used to getting their own way, can act like spoiled brats when they don't.
Russglos
Vice-Captain

DieTrying 05 Nov 2019 15:52 pm said..

Longshanks wrote:

There is no route to appeal, only a review if there is an error in Law, the decision is irrational or there has been some procedural unfairness.
DieTrying

Exile 05 Nov 2019 15:54 pm said..

I am sure all Glaws supporters will act in a fare manner, lets remember that the Saracens supporters did not do this and should not be subject to any abuse (save this for Mr Wray and his accountants). There but by the grace of "an imaginary friend" . Having said that lets add to the pressure on their team!!
Exile
Turns out for the A team

King Prawn Bhuna 05 Nov 2019 15:56 pm said..

They've already appealed and the points are back on the tables with a *...I can't see anywhere where a legal challenge can't be made. The sporting body can say what they want but Wray can certainly take it to the courts.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby