RWC19 "Stuff"

Re: RWC19 "Stuff"

tigerchef 20 Sep 2019 17:03 pm said..

Beddis wrote:Anyone have a good way of watching ITV on the iPhone from overseas? It seems to be only available through their hub now and I can’t download the app as they have put geo blocking on it.

I have ExpressVPN so covered that way but if anyone has any suggestions I would very much welcome them!

Livenet TV is excellent for streaming from abroad...
tigerchef
On the board

Baz 20 Sep 2019 17:40 pm said..

[quote="DieTrying"]Kon'nichiwa all. On the basis that there will probably be OGT's for England matches, other teams are available, I figured that one thread for all RWC related "stuff" might be a good idea. This thread can cover Rumours, Team selection, post match reviews, Tea ceremonies, Karaoke tunes, etc, etc. Fill you boots and Tanoshi.[/quote

Isn’t this the second thread to the ‘Japanese adventure’ thread though? I think the idea of having one thread is now ruined because we now have
two.
Perhaps the mods could close Ryno chelt’s thread down for having the audacity to start a thread before the ‘official’ one?
Baz
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 21 Sep 2019 04:57 am said..

Fiji are flying....8-0...after 9 minutes. Shock on the cards?
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Lurker 21 Sep 2019 05:01 am said..

Fiji started really well. Let’s see if they can continue this for 80 minutes
Lurker
Hall of Famer

Tuffty 21 Sep 2019 05:07 am said..

Great power game from the Crims.

Hard, straight and with pace.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 21 Sep 2019 05:08 am said..

Fijian scrum is terrible....penalty every time. Too many errors from the shackledraggers...if Fiji can come back at them this will be a cracking game.
King Prawn Bhuna

Tuffty 21 Sep 2019 05:14 am said..

Fijian tackling is ferocious!
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

Tuffty 21 Sep 2019 05:18 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Fijian scrum is terrible....penalty every time. Too many errors from the shackledraggers...if Fiji can come back at them this will be a cracking game.

Yup. If you could teach them to pack down properly and be competitive at scrum time they’d be a real force.
Tuffty

Tuffty
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 21 Sep 2019 05:22 am said..

Aussies still error strewn....Fijians keeping board ticking over nicely. 14-7 after 30 mins. Watch out Wales.
King Prawn Bhuna

King Prawn Bhuna 21 Sep 2019 06:22 am said..

Aussies have tidied up in the second half. Gatland will have learnt plenty about both sides from this game...now running tries in at will. If only England had a playmaker with the sublime skills of O’Connor.
King Prawn Bhuna
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby