RWC19 "Stuff"

Re: RWC19 "Stuff"

Beddis 20 Sep 2019 10:13 am said..

Anyone have a good way of watching ITV on the iPhone from overseas? It seems to be only available through their hub now and I can’t download the app as they have put geo blocking on it.

I have ExpressVPN so covered that way but if anyone has any suggestions I would very much welcome them!
Posts: 4049  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Glawsterkaapie 20 Sep 2019 10:17 am said..

Yes : all the best to all 5 of our Gloucester representatives : likewise hope they play some great rugby and come home full of it and rarin' to go for our beloved cherry'n'whites....

Obviously South Africa for me and hoping they stuff the AB's tomorrow and win an epic see sawing final against England which rugby folk talk about for the ages....
Glawsterkaapie
Vice-Captain

stuartjames 20 Sep 2019 10:28 am said..

Beddis, I've been trying to find a similar solution for a couple of days, no luck so far.
stuartjames
On the board

King Prawn Bhuna 20 Sep 2019 10:37 am said..

For Android the Mobdro app is pretty good for everything including BTSport and Sky....have neither bothered with an iPhone so can't help you there.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Lurker 20 Sep 2019 10:47 am said..

Loved the little kids singing World in Union during opening ceremony - really feel it is here now!!
Lurker
Hall of Famer

carterb121 20 Sep 2019 10:53 am said..

Definitely nerves from the hosts, and smart from the Russians to exploit it with the kicking tactics
carterb121
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 20 Sep 2019 11:03 am said..

I can see Japan possibly causing another upset this year if the Irish and the Scots don't pull themselves together.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

DieTrying 20 Sep 2019 11:39 am said..

Thousands of C & W shirts in the crowd for today's match.Well done all. :D :D
DieTrying

stuartjames 20 Sep 2019 11:48 am said..

Thought that was a pretty good half of rugby. I had no idea how good/bad Russia were, but they're playing well, the replacement scrum-half is a bit of a downgrade on the starting No9.
stuartjames
On the board

RogerofSals 20 Sep 2019 17:01 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:Thousands of C & W shirts in the crowd for today's match.Well done all. :D :D

Very good, had me going for a moment :)
RogerofSals
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby