RWC 2019 Fan Blog

RWC 2019 Fan Blog

kentishglaws 19 Sep 2019 20:14 pm said..

Hello there guys and girls!

I've recently got back into writing, a real passion of mine and one I'd forgotten about. Me and the Mrs got talking and decided it would be a great idea to get writing again and what better thing to start writing about than the thing I obsess over more than anything else in the world, rugby! With the world cup starting tomorrow, I've started a very basic fan blog concerning the events in Japan over the coming months. I know there are some people here that really won't give a monkeys about this sort of thing and that's absolutely fine, but for those of you that do fancy a read, it would be seriously appreciated. By all means feel free to comment or anything like that, especially if there's anything that could be improved, the feedback would be great going forward.

Thank you Glaws family, you're the first people I've come to with this. Can't wait for the season to start, see you all at Kingsholm soon.

Here's the link.......................... https://5d8377ebe2538.site123.me
kentishglaws
Vice-Captain

Re: RWC 2019 Fan Blog

Mr GTS 19 Sep 2019 21:38 pm said..

An interesting read and good to see a fellow Shedhead here in Kent!
Mr GTS
Senior squad member

kentishglaws 20 Sep 2019 07:34 am said..

Thanks for reading that GTS, appreciate it! There’s quite a few in Kent, I quite often see Gloucester shirts when I’m out and about
kentishglaws
Vice-Captain

Beddis 20 Sep 2019 08:32 am said..

A good read, I wonder whether there will be a few more surprises, Italy could scare one of the big guys, Scotland might beat Japan, England might qualify from the group stages..... :mrgreen:
Posts: 4018  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Return to Gloucester Rugby