Heineken cup fixture dates

Turns out for the A team

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

26 Aug 2019 10:45 am:

Montpellier booked. Making a week of it and driving down. Road trip! :)
On the board

26 Aug 2019 13:35 pm:

Just signed up to the Toulouse web page in anticipation of booking the match tickets for January. They are only showing a couple of games at the moment in which you can purchase tickets. Has anyone else used their site to get their tickets? Any idea how far in advance they advertise their tickets for sale? All help greatly appreciated as always.
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.

26 Aug 2019 15:03 pm:

Connacht tickets selling fast...only one seat left! Bohemore Terrace again this year.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

26 Aug 2019 16:09 pm:

From past experience, the Toulouse official website is the place to get tickets and is fairly painless. You just need to keep checking to.see when they go on sale. I think it has an English language option which helps.

I think you can sign up for alerts.
Senior squad member

27 Aug 2019 09:04 am:

GlawsyD wrote:The Club are seeking interest from fans to fly out and back with the team on the Saturday (return on Sunday). Flying Birmingham to Montpellier, includes Cat B match ticket but not accommodation. Q&A secession on the Sunday tbc. Cost about £279. See website.

Where ? Can’t find it on official site website ....
Hero in the making

27 Aug 2019 09:12 am:

Glosteroldboy wrote:
GlawsyD wrote:The Club are seeking interest from fans to fly out and back with the team on the Saturday (return on Sunday). Flying Birmingham to Montpellier, includes Cat B match ticket but not accommodation. Q&A secession on the Sunday tbc. Cost about £279. See website.

Where ? Can’t find it on official site website ....

https://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/2019/ ... lier-away/

27 Aug 2019 10:34 am:

I see that Montpellier narrowly lost to Castres away (26-25) and similar for Toulouse away to Bordeaux (30-25).....strange that the French have started their full season so early....
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Senior squad member

27 Aug 2019 11:26 am:

It does seem very odd that the French season has started so early. Are they going to have void weekends next spring when we may have a backlog of matches if weather intervenes?
Also, how do you think that this will affect our preparations for Toulouse at home and Montpellier away? We will only have played a couple of games by then whereas they will be up to match speed. Still, I will be there to find out...
Hall of Famer

28 Aug 2019 06:13 am:

Money talks, rugby is the main sport in France. Like football in England. They will play as much as they can to get their money!
Hall of Famer

28 Aug 2019 07:48 am:

Money talks, rugby is the main sport in France

Yes money talks, but rugby is nowhere near the main sport in France, it's miles behind football, probably behind things like Basketball and handball as well.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby