Heineken cup fixture dates

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Harrison26 23 Aug 2019 19:40 pm said..

Montpellier(via Marseille) and Toulouse both booked. First flight from Heathrow on the Friday for each, and then last flight back on the Monday. Can’t wait 8-)
Harrison26
Senior squad member

SC 23 Aug 2019 20:55 pm said..

Evening SW, planning my first away European trip for Toulouse in January... being new to the away euro trips do we get a ticket allocation or do we purchase direct from Toulouse? Any advise much appreciated! :D
SC
Turns out for the A team

madders 23 Aug 2019 21:16 pm said..

I was at Birmingham Airport last year when Toulouse were on their way to play Wasps. As l left the Arrivals building l got chatting to one of their party, who appeared to be a huge Kiwi. I told him they were playing Wasps at the right time as they were in decline and the team they would do well to avoid was Gloucester.
Well, look what’s happened. I’d love to know who the guy was that l chatted to as he was a real gent.
Looking forward to 15th November .
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

BomberWells 24 Aug 2019 07:05 am said..

I’m same as SC. Very interested to know any info, tips or tricks on tickets or travel for away fixture.

Already got clearance from wife for Toulouse fixture. V excited!
BomberWells
First team regular

GlawsyD 24 Aug 2019 08:28 am said..

SC & BW. Re-tickets it's probably best if you apply direct to the host club. Allocations for sale at the travelling club are very hit and miss and can't be relied upon.
As your probably aware, KSM do two travel packages. The first is the all inclusive travel, accommodation and match tickets (plus travel to and from the stadium on the day). Second option is you arrange your own travel but KSM supply the accommodation and match tickets. If you have any questions then ring or text 07935 770482.
As I understand it Montpellier is heavily subscribed (at least a 100 booked with KSM). Toulouse was a little lighter but may well have changed now the timings are out.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 24 Aug 2019 09:46 am said..

Toulouse sorted with EasyJet from Bristol on the Thursday and back on a late flight Sunday night. £95 for two of us with paid choice of seats. We stopped in the Pullman Hotel for two nights when we played Castres and it was a really good hotel, if a bit pricey. Will look around for something different this time.
Hope the match time isn't pushed out any further. Its listed as 16:15. Would that be local or UK time do you think?
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

DieTrying 24 Aug 2019 10:04 am said..

Tumpy+1 wrote:Toulouse sorted with EasyJet from Bristol on the Thursday and back on a late flight Sunday night. £95 for two of us with paid choice of seats. We stopped in the Pullman Hotel for two nights when we played Castres and it was a really good hotel, if a bit pricey. Will look around for something different this time.
Hope the match time isn't pushed out any further. Its listed as 16:15. Would that be local or UK time do you think?

I believe all times are local.
DieTrying

stuartjames 24 Aug 2019 10:07 am said..

French TV always show a Sunday afternoon game, kick-off 1615 local time.
stuartjames
On the board

Phil W 24 Aug 2019 13:22 pm said..

Hoping to get to Connacht, heard enough good things about it to make it a good trip. Fly from Newcastle to Dublin on the Friday and back on the Sunday looking the best option. Shame there's no other Irish province at home on the Friday night as would've made for a great weekend.

I know tickets have been discussed about buying direct from the home team, from those who've been to Connacht before is it likely to sell out?
Phil W
Vice-Captain

Biffo 24 Aug 2019 13:45 pm said..

Gatwick to Marseille £58.80 return. Out Friday back Monday. Train Marseille to Montpellier 1 hour 40 minutes. Last
time I looked Gatwick to Montpellier was £269 and rising.
Biffo
On the board
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby