Heineken cup fixture dates

Re: Heineken cup fixture dates

Tumpy+1 17 Sep 2019 15:17 pm said..

Panic over. Got my eldest daughter to go onto their website and register as a new member and got accepted. For some strange reason, my account never completed the transaction. I am wondering if it was because I was in translation mode. She did it in french and bingo, first time success.
Four of us in South stand in block 18 right behind the post in the 23 Euro seats. There was some logic in going for the south stand as I thought should the sun be shining, it will be behind me, then I realised that at 16:30 in the depth of winter, what would the chance of the sun being still up. I'm having a bad day :?
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

NHR982 17 Sep 2019 15:26 pm said..

I think I have completed the order OK. On the final page I got a “confirmation de la commande”. But further down that page it says that an e-mail of confirmation has been sent to me. So far, some time later, l have not received this e-mail. Anyone else in the same boat?
NHR982
Academy prospect

Tumpy+1 17 Sep 2019 15:40 pm said..

NHR982 wrote:I think I have completed the order OK. On the final page I got a “confirmation de la commande”. But further down that page it says that an e-mail of confirmation has been sent to me. So far, some time later, l have not received this e-mail. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yep. If you go to 'Your Orders' section, you should see your ticket order as well as a little message to the right of them stating they can be downloaded on 25/12/2019 if you opted for the eticket. Christmas present sorted :D
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

NHR982 17 Sep 2019 17:27 pm said..

Thank you Tumpy+1. I shall look forward to Christmas. Also looking forward to seeing you and the other Shedwebbers in Toulouse in January.
NHR982
Academy prospect

Kingfisher 17 Sep 2019 17:47 pm said..

NHR982 wrote:Thank you Tumpy+1. I shall look forward to Christmas. Also looking forward to seeing you and the other Shedwebbers in Toulouse in January.

Well done for sorting it out! Where abouts did you get tickets for in the end?

I still haven't had my email but I do have the tickets on their site when I log in so not overly bothered :)
Kingfisher
First team regular

Tumpy+1 17 Sep 2019 18:48 pm said..

We are travelling out to Toulouse on the EasyJet from Bristol on the Thursday and back on a late flight Sunday night. Is anybody else booked on this flight? Be good to say hello and let you buy me a beer :P
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Glosteroldboy 17 Sep 2019 21:26 pm said..

There will be 10 of us on those flights with you ... that’s a lot of beer ... :D

Huge difficulty with the Toulouse site, very frustrated with it ..

Massive thank you to KPB for helping me, his assistance went way beyond just helping. Bloody nice chap whom is well deserving of a beer or four ...

I just hope the Montpellier tickets will be easier to purchase ...

Block 13 Row 9

Thank you again KPB ... :D
Glosteroldboy
First team regular

Hovis 17 Sep 2019 21:53 pm said..

I reckon, and its only a thought, is that the reason we can't print tickets till 25/12/19 is because by then they will know whether our game is going to be a group decider and if it is the game will be moved to Toulouse FC Stadium which holds 33,000 compared to 19,000

BTW we have 6 tickets in block 7 behind posts North stand
Hovis
Vice-Captain

gmorgan131285 18 Sep 2019 07:15 am said..

Those wanting to go to Galway tickets look to be selling well for that, only behind the posts each end left.
gmorgan131285
Hero in the making
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby