Argentina v Wales

Re: Argentina v Wales

Coveman 17 Jun 2018 20:04 pm said..

Ignoring the official when asked to release the 10 (3 times) could be his downfall here.
Coveman
Senior squad member

Jackal 17 Jun 2018 21:36 pm said..

Some media online are reporting that Moriarty also bit the Argie whilst he had him in the chokehold.

If so he could be looking at a substantial ban
Gloucester born and bred
Jackal
Senior squad member

Jackal 17 Jun 2018 21:38 pm said..

Gloucester born and bred
Jackal
Senior squad member

Gb83 17 Jun 2018 22:00 pm said..

What an idiot Moriarty is. He acted the fool with his ridiculous tweets prior to his exit and now this.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

The Moog 17 Jun 2018 22:16 pm said..

No didn't release but seemed to kiss his head not bite him. Stupid red though
The Moog
Senior squad member

Beddis 17 Jun 2018 22:20 pm said..

If he has bitten as well, I can't imagine he will be making his Dragons debut anytime before Christmas. Desperately disappointing if this is the case as he really had set down a marker for the number 8 shirt on this tour. Shame we couldn't keep him as he is an astonishing talent, but I guess we'll never know the full story
Posts: 3528  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Still Realistic 17 Jun 2018 22:24 pm said..

Such a shame but I think a significant ban will be forthcoming. Ross had been excellent up until that point but sadly does have previous for poor behaviour. I would love to have seen Ross keep the Welsh 8 shirt but I think this might make it a long shot.
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Gb83 17 Jun 2018 22:25 pm said..

Beddis wrote:If he has bitten as well, I can't imagine he will be making his Dragons debut anytime before Christmas. Desperately disappointing if this is the case as he really had set down a marker for the number 8 shirt on this tour. Shame we couldn't keep him as he is an astonishing talent, but I guess we'll never know the full story

I think we’ll be better off with Polledri, Kriel, Mostert. He was good for Gloucester but performed at much higher levels for Wales. Polledri has put in more stand out perfomances than Moriarty already.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Tump 18 Jun 2018 10:33 am said..

I also do not feel his departure will cause us many issues. He had virtually no game time in his last months at Glos and others have stepped up. With our new additions this area is more than adequately stocked.
Good player as he is RM has unfortunately still got the family gene for thuggery lurking within.
Tump
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 20 Jun 2018 11:06 am said..

Sad all around, he's been one of the standout players of the series.

Also just noticed his twitter account @rossmoriarty6 seems to have disappeared, which can only be a good thing for the lad.
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby