Cipriani

Cipriani

Lebowski 23 May 2018 20:04 pm said..

The interview with Ugo is on BT Sport 1 now - ‘Sport In Focus’
Lebowski

Re: Cipriani

ShedOrDead 23 May 2018 20:14 pm said..

Lebowski wrote:The interview with Ugo is on BT Sport 1 now - ‘Sport In Focus’

The Dude abides once again. Cheers Leb, watching it now.
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

Parker2202 23 May 2018 20:47 pm said..

Great interview on BT sports, just wondered whether he’d be completing the milk challenge and or shaving his head during preseason?
Parker2202
On a trial

Lebowski 23 May 2018 20:58 pm said..

It was only about half of the full interview on the podcast - missed out the bit where he said how excited he was about coming here!
Lebowski

Sheddy Mcshedface 23 May 2018 21:08 pm said..

Parker2202 wrote:Great interview on BT sports, just wondered whether he’d be completing the milk challenge and or shaving his head during preseason?

I believe incoming senior players are exempt. No way anyone was shaving Hibbs hair when he joined.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

TP17 23 May 2018 23:02 pm said..

I've just got around to listening to the full podcast. A very honest interview, I feel. I liked that bit too, Leb. Also the part where he names Ludlow as a player he is looking forward to play with. Shows that other teams recognise Lewis' quality. Oh and don't forget to YouTube Jaco Kriel, 'he's a beast' :D

Cipriani could well be that signing that gets us to another level. Looking forward to next season tremendously.
TP17
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby