Ollie Lawrence

Ollie Lawrence

ROLLO 10 May 2018 13:34 pm said..

Avid readers of this site may remember a comment I made about young Ollie Lawrence Warriors academy centre as a name to remember for the future. Not unreasonably comment was made that there is a long way to go for the young to reach their potential - to which I subscribe.
Well it is worth pointing out that 18 year old Ollie has been named by EJ in the England training squad, he has yet to play for the England U20 's. A name to watch out for.
I believe he is related to former Glos and England fast bowler " Syd" Lawrence.
ROLLO
On the board

Re: Ollie Lawrence

Fat Taff 27 May 2018 21:36 pm said..

Did you here Goodey talking him up on the rugby pod? He watched the England training session and said he tore it up
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Baz 27 May 2018 23:10 pm said..

If he’s Sid’s boy what is he doing at Worcester. His Dad played for kingsholm before going on to play for Gloucestershire. Deep down hes a Gloucester boy, he’ll be back.
Baz
Hall of Famer

Django Unchained 28 May 2018 05:53 am said..

He's not Syd Lawrence's boy. Syd's son is Buster Lawrence who plays for Moseley. Ollie Lawrence is the son of Michael Lawrence who also played for Moseley.
Run at the spaces, not at the faces!
Django Unchained
Vice-Captain

ROLLO 28 May 2018 11:17 am said..

Baz I said I thought that he was related, not necessarily father. I still don't actually know if he is a relation or not. Ollie is though one to watch out for, some skills can be taught others are natural.
ROLLO
On the board

Return to Gloucester Rugby