Rumours

Re: Rumours

LFB 06 Oct 2015 15:02 pm said..

LFB
On a trial

Lebowski 06 Oct 2015 15:10 pm said..

"Individuals who want to grab power"..................I wonder who they might be? :lol:
Lebowski

torchy6 06 Oct 2015 15:16 pm said..

ROLLO wrote:I thought that the fine was £1 for every £10 over the cap. Small beer to the two clubs concerned a points deduction woiuld have a greater impact ( says he with his Wuss hat on)

Wrong way round Rollo, it's 3 - 10 pounds fine for every pound over the cap, so a million over the cap could be ten million fine :shock:
The world is oval - and that's a fact!
torchy6
Hall of Famer

Lewi7 06 Oct 2015 15:42 pm said..

It is believed the alleged breaches do not to relate to last season.
- so which season(s) does it refer to then ? Has this last season been looked at & results completed ? If not then when last season is looked into & breaches found the punishment could be repeated - I guess it'll come down to the other club's appetite to punish offenders.
Posts: 3688  Location: Back in the 'Shire, how long for I wonder ?
Lewi7

tibbles 06 Oct 2015 16:13 pm said..

I'm finding the Rugbynetwork boards of the two clubs involved very interesting, and a massive contrast to eachother!

Fair play to the vast majority of Bath fans - to paraphrase, "If we are cheating, take any punishment on the chin and move on", however, the Sarries board would very much like to get the lawyers involved.

Bath board a real breath of fresh air IMHO, Sarries reaction very disappointing.
tibbles
Turns out for the A team

DieTrying 06 Oct 2015 17:13 pm said..

I suppose it shows how dim the Sarries fans are. If you have,under no duress,signed a legally binding agreement, which has no doubt been checked by your expensive Lawyers and then you break it wtf do you expect to get?Off scott free?
DieTrying

glawster2002 06 Oct 2015 17:20 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:I suppose it shows how dim the Sarries fans are. If you have,under no duress,signed a legally binding agreement, which has no doubt been checked by your expensive Lawyers and then you break it wtf do you expect to get?Off scott free?

I think the answer to that is probably yes.
glawster2002
Senior squad member

robs1 06 Oct 2015 17:55 pm said..

Have said before that the Sarries ceo( or what title he has) said on telly " Our lawyers have told us that what we are doing is within the rules" To me that is saying we are paying over the cap but have found a way round it that we will defend in court, at no point did he say we are paying within the cap, just spin
robs1
Hall of Famer

SirHenry 07 Oct 2015 05:44 am said..

There is rumour and speculation strife over on PR that SB had a clause in his contract that guaranteed a place in the WC Squad and that only one person (squeak squeak) was responsible for that.

I like a good conspiracy theory but that still doesn't explain why he played in the Wales game rather than have Slade replace Joseph...
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
Hall of Famer

Number10 07 Oct 2015 05:54 am said..

SirHenry wrote:There is rumour and speculation strife over on PR that SB had a clause in his contract that guaranteed a place in the WC Squad and that only one person (squeak squeak) was responsible for that.

I like a good conspiracy theory but that still doesn't explain why he played in the Wales game rather than have Slade replace Joseph...

Don't forget we were winning the game when burgess came off the pitch so perhaps that wasn't the worst choice!
Number10
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby