Rumours

Re: Rumours

Lurker 16 Nov 2019 23:40 pm said..

Is that for this season Mark or next? Assume it is next as they must be paying up to the cap already
Lurker
Hall of Famer

Beddis 17 Nov 2019 01:27 am said..

Next I presume.

Also Moriarty to Exeter according to Fissler
Posts: 4171  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Sheddy Mcshedface 17 Nov 2019 07:51 am said..

Beddis wrote:Next I presume.

Also Moriarty to Exeter according to Fissler

Is he at 60 caps or is this a hint that Pivacs Law won't be as stringent as Gatlands?
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Ken Burney 17 Nov 2019 08:16 am said..

Ross has got 41 caps.
Ken Burney
Hall of Famer

Big Red 17 Nov 2019 13:44 pm said..

A couple of our fans at the Barbarians game who spoke to the Beast yesterday asking the man himself on the chances of him joining. Not that he’d say but a ‘maybe see you soon’ apparently, with a wink. Much like at half time friday night, it’s the hope that kills you...
Big Red
Hall of Famer

steckers 17 Nov 2019 13:50 pm said..

I thought Ackermann's comments on the subject gave me hope. Usually they are so quick to dismiss things - but he said something like "we'll look at the possibility"
steckers
Hall of Famer

stuartjames 17 Nov 2019 14:01 pm said..

Surely Saracens would be favourites to sign him, injury cover for the young prop they lost last week :D
stuartjames
Hall of Famer

Big Red 17 Nov 2019 14:22 pm said..

If he does can someone drill the lineout detail into him please :D
Big Red
Hall of Famer

TP17 17 Nov 2019 14:34 pm said..

I’ve seen a few posts on the various Facebook supporters groups too. Conversations definitely seem to have been had. This would be a huge signing, I’m excited.
TP17
Hall of Famer

VV 17 Nov 2019 15:07 pm said..

Always tricky to invest any injury money wisely. Before Friday's game we seemed to be crying out for a tight head (for which reason the prospect of 'the Beast' - loosehead- doesn't excite me as much as some on here). JFR and VRR do a good number (and we hope Balmain 'hits his straps' as our head coach suggested he needed to at the forum) and actually it's second row where we now appear under cooked. And if Slater is out for 12 weeks (again from the forum) then I'd like to see a quality player of the same ilk as 'the Beast' but who can play at no4 to complement either Mostert or GG.
We all watch the same match but each of us sees a different game
VV
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby