Rumours

Re: Rumours

foresterinyorks 13 Nov 2019 18:47 pm said..

Is there room under the salary cap?
Never Stay Down.
Posts: 1935  Location: North Yorkshire
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

Sky blue 13 Nov 2019 19:01 pm said..

ShedOrDead wrote:
westglos wrote:He's a loose head. With Dreyer injured our issue is at tighthead.

Can't Hoehneck prop at 3 as well...? Or have I made up that fact along with the spelling?

Yes he can.
Posts: 2407
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

westglos 13 Nov 2019 19:04 pm said..

Sky blue wrote:
ShedOrDead wrote:
westglos wrote:He's a loose head. With Dreyer injured our issue is at tighthead.

Can't Hoehneck prop at 3 as well...? Or have I made up that fact along with the spelling?

Yes he can.


But at the requisite standard?
Posts: 175
westglos
Senior squad member

Re: Rumours

Sky blue 13 Nov 2019 19:41 pm said..

Is guess he'd slot in between Balmain and JFR in the pecking order - so not ideal - but with The Beast at LH we'd get by!
Posts: 2407
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

Chalker 13 Nov 2019 19:42 pm said..

westglos wrote:He's a loose head. With Dreyer injured our issue is at tighthead.

It was as soon as JA left.
Posts: 1910
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

RTS2 13 Nov 2019 20:03 pm said..

One beast in ( maybe ) and we now need one at Tighthead ...maybe one in the middle too ?. ;)
Posts: 4138
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

RTS2 13 Nov 2019 20:07 pm said..

Jordon Els ( another LH )would be a very good signing. I would get him looked at closely before Sarries start sniffing .
Posts: 4138
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

Sheddy Mcshedface 13 Nov 2019 22:26 pm said..

RTS2 wrote:Jordon Els ( another LH )would be a very good signing. I would get him looked at closely before Sarries start sniffing .


Not sure Sarries looking to add to the wage bill at the moment!
Posts: 2050
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Re: Rumours

Pelelegend 13 Nov 2019 22:46 pm said..

Sheddy they added another this morning, young promising South African lock from the Stormers.
Posts: 57
Pelelegend
First team regular

Re: Rumours

RTS2 13 Nov 2019 22:54 pm said..

Pelelegend wrote:Sheddy they added another this morning, young promising South African lock from the Stormers.


Exactly and the terrible feeling extends down to Ealing ).
Posts: 4138
RTS2
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], James J, Sue D'Nimes and 6 guests