Rumours

Re: Rumours

Sheddy Mcshedface 03 Nov 2019 19:07 pm said..

It's still the weekend.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

BishopHooper 03 Nov 2019 19:29 pm said..

I think I read somewhere that Kpoku has signed for Northampton from next season.
It’s only those who do nothing that make no mistakes. - Joseph Conrad 1896
BishopHooper
Vice-Captain

ryno_chelt 03 Nov 2019 19:43 pm said..

SirHenry wrote:I'd be very happy with Max Mallins and Joel Kpoku if they were trying to just squeeze under the cap. Both stars of the future.

Probably the two I’d go for two when considering talent, potential, the shape of our squad and anticipated salary demands.
ryno_chelt
On the board

Sheddy Mcshedface 04 Nov 2019 15:23 pm said..

Apparantly Racing are going to sack Leone Nakawara for taking more than 2 weeks off after the World cup.

For those who think we could do with a bit more in the engine room then we could do a lot worse!
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Beddis 04 Nov 2019 17:44 pm said..

De Allende and Snyman to go to Munster next year
Posts: 4066  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Sheddy Mcshedface 04 Nov 2019 19:08 pm said..

Beddis wrote:De Allende and Snyman to go to Munster next year

Having won the World Cup you would imagine there will be one or two Staffers who will be in a position to cash on on their success and will probably feel less obliged to stay in SA having delivered the biggest prize going.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Clive's Pants 04 Nov 2019 20:53 pm said..

Before people grow our squad to over 50 with RWC stars can I remind them of ..(drum roll).. the salary cap. We will be very close to the limit with possibly room for only one international due to the Dreyer injury.
Clive's Pants
On the board

Beddis 05 Nov 2019 23:03 pm said..

Toronto Wolfpack RL side targeting Manu Tuilagi to join up with Sonny Bill Williams!
Posts: 4066  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney
Beddis

Sheddy Mcshedface 05 Nov 2019 23:11 pm said..

If Manu wants to earn a wedge then there are plenty of French clubs who would probably throw a boat load of cash at him rather than heading to obscurity of Rugby League in North America.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

NorthernShedHead 05 Nov 2019 23:29 pm said..

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:If Manu wants to earn a wedge then there are plenty of French clubs who would probably throw a boat load of cash at him rather than heading to obscurity of Rugby League in North America.

Toronto have recently been promoted to the super league so not necessarily obscurity - will certainly be nipping round the corner to headingley to watch SBW... Manu would be a bonus to watch but dont want to lose him from the england set up now he's firing again
NorthernShedHead
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby