Rumours

Re: Rumours

Jacko 18 Feb 2020 12:37 pm said..

Glen Sannox wrote:IMO the problem isn't DC or OW (although the latter has been lousy value for money), but JA. He must take responsibility for having a dodgy game-plan in the mud. He needs to understand that in a wet British winter territory is king, and get his 10s playing a different style when conditions dictate they should.

I do agree with this - JA's philosophy is sound, the tactical application and rigid adherence to the philosophy come what may is not in my opinion. On dry days we are dangerous from anywhere on the pitch, on wet days we need to get ourselves in the right areas of the pitch for our style of play to become dangerous - in wet weather the risk/reward ratio allows for very little error, therefore we need to manage and minimise that risk by playing that brand of rugby within the opponents 30m zone. This is where I think OW comes into it, and it isn't a case of either/or but both as they compliment each other extremely well I believe.
Jacko
Turns out for the A team

Citizen Rob 18 Feb 2020 12:41 pm said..

Alec Clarey's future is yet to be decided but Gloucester are in the mix by my understanding: http://bit.ly/GlawsCareyInterest
Citizen Rob
Vice-Captain

Clive's Pants 18 Feb 2020 12:45 pm said..

You might want to re-read and correct that Rob.
Clive's Pants
Hall of Famer

Citizen Rob 18 Feb 2020 13:36 pm said..

Ah yes, cheers!
Citizen Rob
Vice-Captain

westglos 18 Feb 2020 15:10 pm said..

Citizen Rob wrote:Alec Clarey's future is yet to be decided but Gloucester are in the mix by my understanding: http://bit.ly/GlawsCareyInterest

The Rugby Paper suggested last weekend that we were in for Clarey, but I seem to remember Fissler's page said another club was also chasing him.
westglos
Vice-Captain

Face 19 Feb 2020 09:31 am said..

According to Ultimate Rugby we have been in talks with Nick Isiekwe from Sarries but likely that Sale will secure his signature.

Interesting Sale are being touted as destinations for Koch and Lozowski as well.
Face
Senior squad member

GlawsyD 19 Feb 2020 10:01 am said..

Forget any new signings for the immediate future. The Club are obviously short of cash :shock: as I've just had a phone call reminding me that I haven't renewed my ST. :oops:
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Steve M 19 Feb 2020 10:35 am said..

GlawsyD wrote:Forget any new signings for the immediate future. The Club are obviously short of cash :shock: as I've just had a phone call reminding me that I haven't renewed my ST. :oops:

Well hurry up and sort it GlawsyD, we dont want to miss out on any of these signings because of your season ticket, or lack of :lol: :lol:
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Steve M
Hall of Famer

GlawsyD 19 Feb 2020 12:15 pm said..

Any donations would be gratefully received ( for me and the Club).
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

steckers 19 Feb 2020 12:28 pm said..

I’m sure this must be covered somewhere but can anyone remind me of the deadline for renewing the season ticket to get the discount?

I have a feeling its getting close!
steckers
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby