Team's Up!

Team's Up!

Marble Eye 12 Sep 2014 11:01 am said..

Gloucester Rugby:
Rob Cook; Charlie Sharples, Henry Trinder, Billy Twelvetrees (capt), Jonny May; James Hook, Greig Laidlaw; Dan Murphy, Richard Hibbard, John Afoa; Tom Savage, James Hudson; Sione Kalamafoni, Jacob Rowan, Ben Morgan

Replacements:
Darren Dawidiuk, Yann Thomas, Sila Puafisi, Tom Palmer, Ross Moriarty, Dan Robson, Mark Atkinson, Steve McColl

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/rugby/ ... /10421.php
Marble Eye
Hall of Famer

Re: Team's Up!

Tim in Shropshire 12 Sep 2014 11:06 am said..

Sale team: 15 Luke Mclean, 14 Tom Brady, 13 Will Addison, 12 Mark Jennings, 11 Tom Arscott,10 Danny Cipriani, 9 Chris Cusiter, 1 Ross Harrison, 2 Marc Jones, 3 Vadim Cobilas, 4 Nathan Hines, 5 Jonathan Mills, 6 Michael Paterson, 7 David Seymour, 8 Mark Easter

Replacements 16 Shalva Mamukashvili, 17 Alberto de Marchi, 18 Eifion Lewis Roberts, 19 Andrei Ostrikov, 20 Magnus Lund, 21 Will Cliff, 22 Joe Ford, 23 Andy Forsyth
Tim in Shropshire
Vice-Captain

Oxford Glaws 12 Sep 2014 11:10 am said..

On paper, it should be Glaws by a margin, but we can't expect to turn things round in a week, so I've gone for a 7 point loss on the Superbru prediction thing. Hook v Cipriani should be interesting.
www.fumblings.net
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Big Red 12 Sep 2014 11:10 am said..

Really don't understand what's happening with Stooke? Would have also started Palmer and had Monahan in the 23. Despite not liking to see players injured I'm glad for our sake they are without Cueto, Braid, Tuitupou and Leota - all of which usually cause us problems. That said, still some quality players out there for them.

Glos by 5.
Big Red
Hall of Famer

colinboag 12 Sep 2014 11:14 am said..

Sounds OK to me: if you struggle with a XV that are learning to play together, it makes sense to me to give them another chance to learn the systems, and each other's styles.
Cherchez la truffe
colinboag
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 12 Sep 2014 11:20 am said..

Pleased to see an unchanged side. The analysis of last week applies to all 15 that are starting, so no excuses. There are players that will have been told what to do to step up. Cips v Hook...will be headlines...
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

stevieb 12 Sep 2014 11:25 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Pleased to see an unchanged side. The analysis of last week applies to all 15 that are starting, so no excuses. There are players that will have been told what to do to step up. Cips v Hook...will be headlines...

Pleased but surprised.
stevieb
Hall of Famer

Bruce 12 Sep 2014 11:27 am said..

Stooke, one of the few positives to emerge last season, not even on the replacements bench. Puzzled.
Bruce
Turns out for the A team

Shedboy 12 Sep 2014 11:29 am said..

I really thought we might see stookey play tomorrow but obviously its not meant to be, i would like to know what hes done wrong though as last year he was a standout player! I do hope we see the best of this back row though, if K hits a few more rucks we might see the space open up for morgan and our speedy backline! i also hope that Lord Laurie has told trinder and twelvetrees to live with each other for a week because they definitley were not on the same song sheet as each other!

All in all secretly hopeful for the win
Shedboy
First team regular

AndyS 12 Sep 2014 11:33 am said..

Agreed, they will never gel if there is constant tinkering with the team. Give them another few weeks together, then judge.
AndyS
First team regular
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby