England shirt and 1873 tickets

England shirt and 1873 tickets

Baz 17 Feb 2020 17:55 pm said..

Many of you will remember the dreadful and sad murder of Hollie Gazzard some 5 years ago in a Gloucester hairdressers.The 'Hollie Gazzard Trust' is one of a number of very worthy charities. The 'Trust' set up by her father Nick Gazzard provides a safety app and education for young people based on healthy relationships. Domestic abuse and stalking is a big issue and the 'Trust' works hard to educate so that parents don't have to go through what Nick and his family had to. Cheltenham Town football club actually wore the Hollie Gazzard trust shirts at the home game against Orient on Saturday and raised money from generous football supporters.

On the 28th of February there is an auction dinner dance in Cheltenham in aid of the trust. Firstly my daughter has asked Willie Heinz to sign an England shirt to auction on the night. Willie (authenticated by him)has gone one better and he is getting the whole England squad to sign it just prior to the game against Ireland.If you are interested in purchasing it you can either contact the 'Holly Gazzard Trust' on face book, or pm me. There will be a £400 reserve on it, but I'm giving the chance to Shedwebbers prior to the do.

Also my 1873 ticket for the next two home games(Sale and Bristol) can be purchased for a grand total of £80 (less than a silver ticket). Sorry, won't split it.You can be dry, have access to the two bars and sit on the half way line, with a 5 metre sprint to the toilet thrown in. The £80 will be donated to the trust. Again, pm if interested and if close to Cheltenham we can arrange a half way meet.
I’ll leave this on until Wednesday then I will presume there is no interest. Regards Baz
Baz
Hall of Famer

Re: England shirt and 1873 tickets

Snevets49 17 Feb 2020 20:29 pm said..

Hi Baz,

Wife and I aren’t able to take up the ticket offer, due to ongoing Pneumonia.

But well played for such a great gesture by you and family.
Snevets49
Hall of Famer

Baz 17 Feb 2020 21:17 pm said..

Thanks mate for the kind words.Hope you and the wife get well soon. Must be dreadful. Take care.
Baz
Hall of Famer

Johnmc82 19 Feb 2020 12:40 pm said..

Two of my best mates have become very involved with The Hollie Gazzard Trust and it is a thoroughly worthwhile charity.

I live in Hertfordshire Baz and won't be able to make the matches but I really hope someone takes you up on the offer.

I'd love to make a bid for the England shirt but I think my wife may kill me if I did but I have no doubt lots of money will be raised for this!

Well done on your work
Johnmc82
Vice-Captain

Baz 19 Feb 2020 18:23 pm said..

Cheers John.Although I am not personally involved, the Wife is, so I just try and help out. In fairness it’s very high profile with Cheltenham town promoting the trust as their preferred charity. The shirt will go for good money to the dinner jacket, alcohol fuelled guests so I’m not bothered about that. I’m surprised an 1873 ticket worth over £120 for the Sale and Bristol games hasn’t gone yet for £80 but maybe everyone’s got a ticket?
Baz
Hall of Famer

dwilly 20 Feb 2020 10:28 am said..

Worthwhile cause your daughter has got involved with, hope the dinner goes well. Sorry I also can't use your ticket Baz, nor do I own the right sort of denims, but have a good trip wherever you are off to.
dwilly
Senior squad member

Lewi7 20 Feb 2020 14:36 pm said..

Bump
Posts: 3807  Location: Back in the 'Shire, how long for I wonder ?
Lewi7

Baz 20 Feb 2020 21:45 pm said..

Thanks guys. Ticket went yesterday to a shed Webber. Thanks for bumping it up but the shirt is going to auction now.
Baz
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby