Saracens in more bother??

Re: Saracens in more bother??

natoono 18 Feb 2020 10:53 am said..

lucifer wrote:
DieTrying wrote:
lucifer wrote:And there was all of 5 and a half thousand to watch their home match with Sale.

It was 7500, which as they have a reduced capacity due to building works, was actually a higher capacity % than ours by about 4%.

I guess it depends on your source, TRP had it down as 5, 490. Ours was listed as 14,860 which seemed about right, seems odd they'd get Saracens wrong by 50%ish

Might be reporting tickets sold?
natoono
Senior squad member

Asgard 18 Feb 2020 11:27 am said..

Does it really matter?
Asgard
Hall of Famer

Allez Glaws 18 Feb 2020 11:31 am said..

stuartjames wrote:A few articles in the Guardian suggest that some are staying because they'll basically get a year off the treadmill of league rugby, a few run outs, perhaps the odd game in SA as ambassadors for the club, and they'll bet fit and firing for the Lions tour in 2021 !

Exactly, it's a pretty good deal for the England players really. Jones will still pick them, they get a year's rest that in the long-run may extend their career by a couple of years. 18 months time back in the Prem and back to normal.
Allez Glaws
Hero in the making

DieTrying 18 Feb 2020 11:40 am said..

It was 7500, which as they have a reduced capacity due to building works, was actually a higher capacity % than ours by about 4%.[/quote]

I guess it depends on your source, TRP had it down as 5, 490. Ours was listed as 14,860 which seemed about right, seems odd they'd get Saracens wrong by 50%ish[/quote]

Might be reporting tickets sold?[/quote]

For my Attendance stats, I use the official Prem / Pro14/ T14 figures. The stadium capacity figures are also the official ones. All Clubs must use tickets sold, which will obviously include ST's, even if they don't attend.
DieTrying

spanish exile 18 Feb 2020 12:39 pm said..

lucifer wrote:And there was all of 5 and a half thousand to watch their home match with Sale.

What will be really interesting is how many fans they will attract in the Championship. They will be a draw as the away team which will help the other teams financially but without silverware & big matches wonder how their fans will react?
spanish exile
Hero in the making
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby