Saracens in more bother??

Re: Saracens in more bother??

Lebowski 13 Feb 2020 13:46 pm said..

Still Realistic wrote:Leb, no problem if your opinion is different to mine. There was a comment earlier that there were a couple of other clubs feeling twitchy. Add in a number of grey areas and situations where the letter of the law may be adhered to but not the spirit and that number might be higher.

Me neither! I completely respect your opinion. I just don’t think all the other clubs have been cheating and even if one or two are over it’s small fry in comparison. Just my view! :D
Lebowski
Dude

Lurker 13 Feb 2020 13:59 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:But there's usually nobody stopped until it's over 85/90mph unless they're driving like an absolute knob and sticking 2 fingers up to the cops...so it's a great anology.

assume 71 to 85 mph is similar to the £350k "allowance" - Sarries were obviously doing 140+ mph!
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Lurker
Hall of Famer

Ashtennisguru 13 Feb 2020 14:09 pm said..

In vaguely related news, Jamiw George has announced that he will stay with Sarries next season.
Ashtennisguru
Vice-Captain

Still Realistic 13 Feb 2020 14:48 pm said..

I wish I had your faith Leb!!! :lol:
Ken Smith (once upon a time Mr Realistic)
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Elmer Fudd 13 Feb 2020 15:37 pm said..

It is now official the deal with Allianz will end a year early.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/51495200
Forwards win games, backs decide by how much...........
Elmer Fudd
Turns out for the A team

stuartjames 13 Feb 2020 16:17 pm said..

They'll not get 2 million/year from anybody else, that's a fair old whack !
stuartjames
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 13 Feb 2020 16:19 pm said..

Lurker wrote:
King Prawn Bhuna wrote:But there's usually nobody stopped until it's over 85/90mph unless they're driving like an absolute knob and sticking 2 fingers up to the cops...so it's a great anology.

assume 71 to 85 mph is similar to the £350k "allowance" - Sarries were obviously doing 140+ mph!

And clearly sticking the proverbial 2 fingers up to the other drivers and the cops.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

Ferret 13 Feb 2020 16:54 pm said..

Having read with interest the reduction of funding to Championship next season will they still get cascade payment following relegation?
Ferret
On the board

DieTrying 13 Feb 2020 17:35 pm said..

Ferret wrote:Having read with interest the reduction of funding to Championship next season will they still get cascade payment following relegation?

I believe so as those payments are made by PRL.
John Neary
DieTrying

robs1 13 Feb 2020 20:15 pm said..

Elmer Fudd wrote:It is now official the deal with Allianz will end a year early.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/51495200

Will they still have to pay the money or some of it and just have their name taken of the shirts etc, if they have a contract they may find it hard to get out of unless there are clauses they can invoke
robs1
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby