Saracens in more bother??

Re: Saracens in more bother??

caldiglaws 08 Feb 2020 07:42 am said..

Somebody said how did Saracens not notice a work permit had expired, cant say for sure but it might have something to do with all the other things going on at the club i would imagine there are a lot of contracts ect being researched and rewritten ect to take much notice of the details of a player who wont be there nect season from how i read it
So infringement Yes,Lazy and stupid Yes, Deliberate No,Punishable Yes,being kicked out of tournement No because as somebody said they are just an easy target for the mefia ect after the salary cap cheating
caldiglaws
Hero in the making

Asgard 08 Feb 2020 10:35 am said..

€50,000 may sound a lot but somebody has to pay for all the prawn sandwiches, business class travel and posh hotels for all the hangers on at European Rugby.
Asgard
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 08 Feb 2020 11:28 am said..

Why aren't PRL taking a similar stance....the same player was named on the bench the following week v Quins. C'mon PRL some sort of sanction please....

Harlequins: Morris; Murley, Penny, Lasike, Ibitoye; Smith, Care; Garcia Botta, Elia, Collier, Lewies, Symons, J Chisholm, Robshaw (capt), Dombrandt.

Replacements: Musk, Auterac, Kerrod, Cavubati, Kunatani, Landajo, Herron, Goneva.

Saracens: Gallagher; Lewington, Lozowski, Morris, Segun; Manu Vunipola, Wigglesworth (co-capt); Barrington, Singleton, Koch, Hunter-Hill, Kpoku, Isiekwe, Clark, Wray (co-capt).

Replacements: Woolstencroft, Lamositele ,Ibuanokpe, Christie, Reffell, Spencer, Watson, Obatoyinbo.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

homer 08 Feb 2020 18:37 pm said..

You do have to wonder, how come they noticed but Sarries didn’t?
homer
Vice-Captain

Diamo 08 Feb 2020 19:38 pm said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Why aren't PRL taking a similar stance....the same player was named on the bench the following week v Quins. C'mon PRL some sort of sanction please....
Because the visa had been renewed by then, so no transgression. Can't recall where I read it, but I gather it was sorted within days.
Posts: 836  Location: Munich mostly and sometimes the sprawling metropolis of Stroud
Diamo
On the board

steckers 08 Feb 2020 21:20 pm said..

A small fine is common sense but...

Saracens can't keep claiming the 'administrative error' excuse.

Maybe they need to look at their admin dept :roll:
steckers
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 08 Feb 2020 21:36 pm said..

steckers wrote:A small fine is common sense but...

Saracens can't keep claiming the 'administrative error' excuse.

Maybe they need to look at their admin dept :roll:

Are we sure they have one? :D
DieTrying

steckers 08 Feb 2020 21:56 pm said..

Well it's full of players' wives isn't it?
steckers
Hall of Famer

Hovis 09 Feb 2020 12:45 pm said..

Saracens cheated in the competition that qualifies them for champions cup.
On Friday EPRC had the chance to replace them with Glasgow (easiest option) then all 8 Quarter finalists would be there fair & square. IMO.

Are Heineken happy that last and potentially this seasons winner are tainted.
Hovis
Vice-Captain

steckers 09 Feb 2020 13:35 pm said..

I do think EPRC will breathe a deep sigh of relief when Saracens get knocked out (if they do - wouldn't bet against them).
steckers
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby