Hello is anybody there ...?

Hello is anybody there ...?

bristoldave 13 Mar 2018 19:46 pm said..

Having had the reminder through the post to renew my membership for next season before Thursday to get the discount deal I've been trying to do this.

Firstly tried the club ticket website , well after resetting password again !!! I finally got in but ....................... the only option was to buy a new membership at a price without the discount DESPITE clicking on the link that said renew (and remember I had to log in as me with my customer number as an existing club member so I wasn't a new punter).....gave up on that.

So I have (over the last two days) been ringing ticket office number on and off through out the day , going for option 2 and ...........................it rings ...............and rings ...............and rings............................eventually let's me leave a message.

So back to my question - is there anybody in the ticket office wanting to take £431 off me? ...................

.............or is it a crude customer avoidance technique so the dealine passes and I will have to pay the higher price?

Have they all gone to the races ??

I'm not impressed, I had a similar issue last year and have never trusted the on line option.

Any one else had a problem or is it me ?
bristoldave
Vice-Captain

Re: Hello is anybody there ...?

4QBarf 13 Mar 2018 20:08 pm said..

Ditto
4QBarf
Senior squad member

David 13 Mar 2018 20:12 pm said..

bristoldave wrote:Have they all gone to the races ??

Yes: without a doubt.
And what a lovely day for it...
:P
David
On the board

TOBIAS 13 Mar 2018 20:52 pm said..

Same for me
TOBIAS
Hero in the making

BS20xGL3 13 Mar 2018 20:53 pm said..

I renewed online on Sunday. I also reset password went to ticket office and had same more expensive option with only 5% discount. So went back to renewal invite email and clicked on the renew now tab and was straight in to site with 15% discount. Confirmation email also in an instant.
BS20xGL3
Academy prospect

Pipnick 13 Mar 2018 21:21 pm said..

Also, go for option 1......will be answered quickly.
Pipnick
Turns out for the A team

steckers 13 Mar 2018 21:24 pm said..

And me - gave up and went down there in person. Served within a couple of mins.
steckers
Hall of Famer

shawnsheep 13 Mar 2018 21:26 pm said..

I always use the local number 01452 872289 and have never waited more than a few rings.

Suspect it may be the time of day you are calling, but early morning or late afternoon, never had a problem. Suspect lunch time they may be on their lunch so manning/womanning may be lower.
shawnsheep
Vice-Captain

Glaws 13 Mar 2018 22:17 pm said..

If you have Twitter, tweet Stephen Vaughan. You'll certainly get a response.

I never ring as I live a stones throw away but when I have in the past and left a message or email, I never received a response.
Glaws
On the board

DieTrying 13 Mar 2018 22:42 pm said..

Tbh, I've never had an issue with the ticket office or the webby inc getting the correct discounts. As BS20 suggests: Try using the link on your renewal e-mail.
DieTrying
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby