COVID- 19

Hall of Famer

Re: COVID- 19

22 Oct 2020 12:00 pm:

To be fair to Vic the £12bn is widely quoted.
Site Admin

22 Oct 2020 12:04 pm:

Bringing it back to the original purpose of this forum, I see that RTS2 has not logged in for about a month now, with it having been about a month before that..

I sent him an email a few weeks ago, to check he's ok but not heard back.. If anyone here knows him in person, or facebook etc. would they mind checking in please.. He is, as you all know a long-standing and very prolific poster and this long gap is most unusual..

Thank you
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2020 14:34 pm:

The Vic wrote: I've also not requested facts. When you actually have something interesting and worthwhile to contribute I might engage with you, but until then adios

I was going off this : "That's opinion and not facts!!" and presumed you were requesting facts not opinion.........

Quite a Trump-like second sentence. ;)
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2020 14:53 pm:

shedwebadmin wrote:Bringing it back to the original purpose of this forum, I see that RTS2 has not logged in for about a month now, with it having been about a month before that..

I sent him an email a few weeks ago, to check he's ok but not heard back.. If anyone here knows him in person, or facebook etc. would they mind checking in please.. He is, as you all know a long-standing and very prolific poster and this long gap is most unusual..

Thank you

I had thought same. I miss the old b*gger in a nice way.

Also is LB actually RTS2 and he/they are both on a lengthy holiday ?? ;)
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

23 Oct 2020 07:38 am:

Gloucester Mute wrote:
The Vic wrote: I've also not requested facts. When you actually have something interesting and worthwhile to contribute I might engage with you, but until then adios

I was going off this : "That's opinion and not facts!!" and presumed you were requesting facts not opinion.........

Quite a Trump-like second sentence. ;)

I've explained to you the difference between opinion and fact. Perhaps it wasn't simple enough for you
Hall of Famer

23 Oct 2020 07:39 am:

shedwebadmin wrote:Bringing it back to the original purpose of this forum, I see that RTS2 has not logged in for about a month now, with it having been about a month before that..

Thank you

Yes its been a while, although from observation he tends to disappear for a bit and then seems to then post a lot. Hope all is well for him
On the board

24 Oct 2020 21:05 pm:

[quote="The Vic"[/quote]

I've explained to you the difference between opinion and fact. Perhaps it wasn't simple enough for you[/quote]

The facts are that Ferguson and crew have an abysmal track record in these events

The opinion is they are retained because their scientific incompetence, over decades, which in other field of professional practice might be criminally challenged, is there and lauded by the Conservative ministers to develop and maintain a most sinister narrative.

The 1969/70 Hong Kong flu pandemic is NEVER referenced by media, it knocked over 60,000+ in this country, that continued without missing a beat. In those times there was an NHS that worked to protect the populations, and not the perverse inverted process and matra being pushed on us now.

D'you reckon?
Hall of Famer

25 Oct 2020 08:24 am:

Bod wrote:[quote="The Vic"

I've explained to you the difference between opinion and fact. Perhaps it wasn't simple enough for you[/quote]

The facts are that Ferguson and crew have an abysmal track record in these events

The opinion is they are retained because their scientific incompetence, over decades, which in other field of professional practice might be criminally challenged, is there and lauded by the Conservative ministers to develop and maintain a most sinister narrative.

The 1969/70 Hong Kong flu pandemic is NEVER referenced by media, it knocked over 60,000+ in this country, that continued without missing a beat. In those times there was an NHS that worked to protect the populations, and not the perverse inverted process and matra being pushed on us now.

D'you reckon?[/quote]

Yes I agree, Hong Kong Flu is never referenced and was deadly killing around 4 million world wide. I do think that Ferguson and Imperial college have done untold damage to our society, which is now being reenforced by sage. I think we are in a very concerning times
On the board

26 Oct 2020 16:20 pm:

A death rate of 2.6 per million/day now related to Covid is now shutting down UK PLC?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8880115/Britain-recording-Covid-19-deaths-million-people-day-US.html

Jesus wept
Hall of Famer

28 Oct 2020 19:17 pm:

Anyone else getting Covid fatigue ?? I am.

Darker, colder, nothing much to look forward to and things getting worse everywhere you look/hear home and abroad. Economies b*ggered, lives b*ggered and no new TV/films being made - repeats abound !!

Just hope that your local news doesn't start including RIPs of those we know and love. :cry: :cry: :cry:
PreviousNext

Return to COVID-19 Support